Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ronnie Ford Trucks:


Last week when I picked Desmon up at his house to play with Blake he was saying that Ramey, Todd, Mister Dwayne and Miss Connie all have Ronnie Ford trucks. Isn't that right Miss Connie? I thought it was cute as Ramey bought his Ford truck from Ronnie Ford and the rest of us drive Ford trucks, so in his mind, they were all Ronnie Ford trucks. Makes sense to me.

After reading April's post, I need to update my story of Desmon. I forgot that he calls me Mister Connie instead of Miss Connie. It is so cute to hear him say, "Mister Connie", can't believe I forgot to use it.

2 comments:

  1. It's Mister Connie as Desmon says! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right!! I forgot that is what he calls me. You aren't April, you're Chad and Todd's sister. lol

    ReplyDelete