Friday, July 30, 2010

Reba/Barbara Jean:

I posted earlier in the year about the silly emails April and I do back and forth all day.
Ever since we started watching Reba, (love that show!)we go on back and forth as if we were Reba and Barbara Jean. April is Reba and I am the fun-loving goof ball, Barbara Jean.


Me: I need to go by Grandma’s to pay her bills before I go home, don’t miss me too much.

April: Oh trust me I won't!! I have to run to hallmark after work anyway.


Me:Oh, Reba, can’t you miss me just a little bit?

April: BARBARA JEAN!! How in the heck am I suppose to miss you when you're at my house all day long! Go HOME so I can miss you!
Babara Jean: Oh Reba... you really know how to make a girl feel so...
Reba: STOP, STOP RIGHT THERE, DON'T SAY NO MORE
(as she is pushing Babara Jean out the door)

8 comments:

  1. You're such a dork! I so just blogged about this. You POST STEALER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Reba, you always try to steal my thunder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least my wording is a "tad" different!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And who says you're the fun loving one?
    Redheads have more fun plus they're ferce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least I know how to spell fierce, Reba!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I was in a hurry!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious! Super cute and TOO fun: ) I love the show too. I am a fan of Cheyenne - maybe I can join in your all's e-mails and be her?! "There's a sale at the mall today, like, duh!" LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The other thing I always do is when the show is over and an Acme commercial comes on, I yell Acme. Drives April nuts!

    ReplyDelete