Thursday, July 8, 2010

The EAR:


The EAR aka Elizabeth Ann Rowe kept us entertained last night. There is never a dull moment when Lizzy is around! This little girl talks nonstop and is always happy. (well, almost always) I can't even begin to explain Liz's personality.
She asks questions constantly and then when Uncle Dwayne started asking her a lot of questions to aggrivate her, she was, "Why do you keep asking stuff"? LOL (I actually only learned what LOL meant last year. I thought it stood for Lots Of Love. April would have LOL on her emails and she never says out loud she loves me so I told her I loved that she said LOL on her email messages. The response I got was, "You're a dork, it means Laugh Out Loud!)
The EAR is her term for knowing EVERYTHING and it is her initials. Only Liz would come up with something like that.

Both Liz and her brother, Nathan visited with us for awhile last night. Where Liz is constantly talking and being around the adults, Nathan prefers watching TV upstairs and drawing pictures. Two great kids, two distinctly different personalities.

I am so happy when the great nieces and nephews come over for a visit. I hope their time spent with Uncle Dwayne and Aunt Connie are special memories to them.

1 comment:

  1. She was definitely full of it last night.

    Why Wo Wi Wave Wa Weapking Wroblem?...
    Why do I have a speaking problem?

    ReplyDelete