Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Thanksgiving Weekend:

Thanksgiving:
We ate dinner at Michelle's Mom, Melba and Dad, Carl's house.  It was good food and good visiting.
In the evening, we go to the movies with Todd, Michelle and Desmon.   It was a comedy and we had a good time with laughter and just enjoying each other's company.
Friday:
I took Dad to Vienna to the bank and grocery store.  Spent the rest of the day semi-helping Dwayne clean in the yard.
Saturday:
Worked at the flower shop in the morning.  Stopped off to visit Dad on the way home.  Spent the day preparing food for the Elrod Thanksgiving on Sunday.
Sunday:
We had a good day. The weather was so nice, some out outside. Was blessed to have Dad with us.
My pictures are all out of order this time and no matter how many times I tried to change them it wouldn't work.
Iva walking around to see the cows.  I wish I had a close up as her dress and tights were so adorable.
                                                    At the movies, Daddy Comes Home Two
My flowers Wanda gave me from Something Special Florist

Cash riding in his truck.

I am especially grateful for my family and the time spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment