Thursday, December 7, 2017

Weekend Update:

 
 
Cash and Iva came over Saturday to spend the night.  They had a lot of fun playing outside.
 


 
Cash and Grandpa putting up the tree.



Grandpa spoils Iva quite a bit.  He held her while trying to put up the ribbon on the tree.
All worn out.
 
Sunday:
We went to Vichy with Dwayne to fix fence and move the horses.  The kids enjoyed watching the horses run and buck.
April came over and helped me decorate the tree and around the house.   I really appreciated her help.
We had Sunday evening family dinner.  I had recently made a tamale pie for Dwayne and I and it was very good.  The one I made Sunday didn't turn out too well.  Not sure if it was the difference in the chili powder I had this time.
Chad had to work and wasn't able to be with us.  Todd and Michelle stayed quite awhile visiting.
Overall a good day.
 
On a daily note, Dad sill isn't doing very well.  I go up ever morning to fix his breakfast and sometimes his lunch.   Judy goes over in the evening with his supper and to fix his meds.
Dad can take care of himself but is just too weak to fix his meals.  Please pray for our family during this time.
                                                              
                                                                             I am very grateful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment