Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Weekend Recap:

Fruday:
I worked at the flower shop.  I had some difficulty delivering flowers to the S & T campus.  It is a little confusing with all the different buildings within the campus, but I got it done.
Saturday:
Dwayne spent the day working on his tree stand and cleaning up the cabin for deer season.  They were painting the floor and he didn't get home in time to go to our friend's 50th Anniversary Party.
Bobb Bullock, Linda and Kevin Roden, and Kathy Rogers
I sat with Billie Elrod, Loyd Workman, Carol Workman Ball and Brenda Love.
These are all old time friends from the original bunch of the Pig Roast.  Always a good time with the crew. 
It was good to see my friend, Bobbi Tynes and her husband Tony at the party.   Bobbi just had a double mastectomy a few weeks ago.  She is doing really well.
Sunday:
April and I sent to Springfield shopping and Dwayne watched the kids.  We found quite a few things you wouldn't find around here.  We always have a good time getting out and shopping and eating lunch.
We brought the kids home chicken nuggets and fries.  Cash would burp and then Iva would copy him, then both would laugh hysterically.  It was hard to keep a straight face and not laugh at them.
Monday:
Dad turned 93 today.  We went to Vienna to see Felix Stratman as it was also his birthday.  They had a good time visiting.


                                                 I am grateful for the time spent with my daughter and for Dad celebrating another birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment