Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Sam Elliott:

I had a dream about Sam Elliott last night.  I'm not one to croon over movie stars or singers, but I LOVE Sam Elliott's voice.  I also love his acting and charming good looks.
In the dream, Sam had built a small restaurant in the middle of his farm in Missouri.  (Don't think Sam owns any property in MO)  The odd thing was, you had to know it was there to ever find it.  Sam hired me to be a waitress.  Can't remember much more than that.  Where do dreams come from?  I hadn't watched any recent Sam Elliott movies or thought about him.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to meet a star of your dreams?  That would be Sam Elliott for me!

                                                            I'm grateful for this beautiful day the Lord has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment