Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Labor Day Weekend:

We went to the Vienna parade Saturday.    Cash had so much fun catching candy.   Iva was find as long as she was with Momma. April's sister-in-law, Elizabeth, daughters, Kylie and Elaina came over for the parade. Todd and Michelle sat with us and Chad rode his buggy in the parade.  After the parade, we all met at Checo's for dinner.  It was nice having the family together.






My Aunt Alice and Uncle Robert Feeler celebrating their 65th Anniversary.

Chad and Trevor
 
Sunday:
Dwayne baled hay.  I went to church and then to my nephew, Wayne's for a fish fry.  They had a ton of food.  My favorite was the fried okra.  Judy and Aunt Fern were there among other family and friends.  I took home a plate for Dwayne so I didn't have to cook.  Dustin came by and dropped off Noah for me to keep overnight.
 
 
Monday
 
 
 Noah is such a good little boy.  He's easy to watch.  We made a hand print for his Daddy.  Dustin came mid-morning to get Noah.  I spent the afternoon mowing the yard.  Funny, it's not near as "fun" as it is in the beginning of Summer.
Just as I got cleaned up, Dwayne came home.  We went to Todd and Michelle's to see her horses she just moved from her parent's house.
 
We then went to visit Chad.  Home to Dwayne grilling hamburgers.  Overall, a good weekend.
 
I am grateful for our country and safety.  I pray for all the victims of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma.

No comments:

Post a Comment