Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Weekly Visit:





A couple weeks ago, I picked up Cash from Susie at Day Care as April had an appointment that evening.
Nothing doing but we had to go on our walk around town.  April and Mike live very close to the street.  They had been having problems with Cash darting out to the street.  I was afraid it was from me and Dwayne taking him on walks each time we visit.  I wouldn't let him walk across the street, I carried him until we got to a sidewalk.  He wasn't too happy about it but it was much safer.
We walked to the bank parking lot where he had fun playing with random rocks he found.  So many toys and rocks can be substitued for trucks and cars.
He happily walked back home and reached for me to carry him across the street.
I enjoyed my time with Cash as Grandpa usually hogs him.  lol

I am so grateful for this little boy in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment