Thursday, December 4, 2014

Weekly Visit:

Playing with toy Uncle David got him
Grandma Nonnie and Cash
 
Dwayne had a cold and didn't go with me to April's.  Cash wasn't too excited when I got there.  I told him Papa didn't come over.  He kept looking around me to the door looking for his beloved Papa.
See how I rate.....   lol
April wanted Christmas pictures taken in front of their Christmas tree.  Cash was having no part of it!
We tried two different times but no luck.  I think Cash might be in the temper tantrum stage.  But then again his ear is still bothering him so he just might not be feeling well.
I remember when I was pregnant with April, a friend told me she hoped I had a girl but girls whine and cry, throw temper tantrums, etc.  I smugly thought, your does but mine won't!!  Oh, how I ate those words!!  I always though a parent could control their child when they had temper tantrums but I sure learned a valuable lesson-some kids just have temper tantrums.   I tried spanking April, sitting her in another room and walking out, holding her tight, speaking sternly to her to stop.  All to no avail.  Thankfully, that phase didn't last too long.
Be careful what you say or think, it just might come back to bite you.
Cash and I still had fun tossing balls back and forth and playing with his toy cell phone.  Can't believe how a grandchild can make you all silly and goofy.  I guess that's me, the silly goofy Nonnie.
He still gives me aws (kisses) and hugs.

I am grateful for a safe journey over to St. Elizabeth and back on dark, misty roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment