Friday, December 19, 2014

Chad's Birthday Barbecue:

Dwayne, Connie & Chad
Dwayne, Connie, Chad, Todd, Cash, April & Mike
Mom, Me & Dad
 
We celebrated Chad's birthday Sunday with a barbecue.  The day was extra special as Mom and Dad were able to come down.  Momma hasn't been able to get in my house for months.  Dwayne and Chad had a ramp for her wheelchair and she's now able to walk some on her own.  Very happy for that.
Todd barbecued and Michael, my nephew, helped set everything out.  Desmon was with Chad and happy to see Mom and Dad there.
My 90 year old Father washing dishes!
 
After eating, my dad started rinsing off the dishes.  Mom said he was just showing off so we would all brag on him.  I told Dwayne what she said and he said she's probably right.  Which she was, but no matter, how precious it is that your dad is helping clean the kitchen at the age of 90?
We had a nice evening visiting and I'm sorry to say, I accidentally deleted the picture of the family with Desmon in it. 

I am grateful for my son's birthday and the celebration with family.





No comments:

Post a Comment