Friday, February 8, 2013

January Sundays:

This is typically what they guys do on Sundays.  Yes, I would rather them be in church but for some reason they don't go anymore.  I'm hoping they will come back in their time frame.
Wood cutters are hungry guys and can't wait to eat their Sunday meal.
The second Sunday in January I made a huge pot of chili and had grilled cheese with provolone and longhorn cheese on Texas Toast size bread.  That was a big hit and they could only eat one sandwich of that size along with their chili.
The third Sunday, I made a huge pot of vegetable soup.  So much that Dwayne and I were looking forward to leftovers one night during the week.  No such luck!!  They ate every bit of it!!  Even with monster grilled cheese to go along with it.
I've enjoyed these laid back Sunday afternoons.  I'm never sure when and how many will show up.  I for sure have Dwayne, Chad and Todd.  And usually a few more show up such as Tim, Dustin and my nephew Michael.
The final Sunday meal calls for a post all in itself.  Hopefully, I will find time this afternoon to post on that fun afternoon.

I am grateful for my family and also wood to give us warmth on these cold winter nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment