Friday, February 15, 2013

Jack 'n Jill:

Mom and Dad
with
Jack and Jill

I bought these mules from Dad a few years ago for Dwayne.  They have been in the pasture in front of our house since then, UNTIL Dwayne took them to Vichy last Fall.  I miss looking out the front window and watch them run in the field.  They also would greet me at the corner post when I picked up the mail.
I asked Dwayne the other night if we had enough pasture left for this year to bring them back home.
Yay!!  They should be home this weekend.
Appy, Chad's horse has been in our pasture as kind of his retirement home for the past couple years.  We put Zach's painted horse, LeRoy in last Fall.  It took a few days for them to be buddies.  It will be interesting to see how all four of them get along the first few days.

I am grateful my Pops gave me the opportunity to buy Jack 'n Jill.  I renamed them and I've already forgotten what their names used to be..........  Oh, well, guess I'll think of it about midnight as I'm trying to go to sleep.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment