Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wedding Day:

St. Elizabeth, MO
 Newly Married Couple:
    Daddy and his girl:
 
 
                                                             Momma and her boys:
 
      So many memories to post about the wedding.
April had planned every detail and decoration for many months.  She's very detailed oriented and it paid off.  I don't have all the pictures back of the reception hall but it was beautiful.
A wedding brings many emotions and we've experienced them all.
Dwayne and I always wanted a little girl.  God knew the correct birth order to bring about.
Our First born, Chad Anthony: 
  
Chad was our first born and we had so much fun with  him.  We even took him on a short (half mile) motorcycle ride to a friend's house with us when he was six months old.  It's okay though because my Grandma gave her approval first.  lol  She said it was no different than people having to ride horseback with a child years ago, the logic of an old timer.
Chad was such a good baby, Daddy's little helper and a very easy child to raise.  Even before a little brother came along, Chad always seemed like a little grownup. 
Momma's baby boy, Todd Christopher:
   
Todd, here I thought I wanted a girl this time.  Silly me! This boy has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives.  Todd was such a little character.  Quite the little comedien and all around jokester.  Nothing could have prepared me for the little crying, bloody and screaming baby born two days before my birthday. 
Our precious baby girl, April Lee:
  
The doctor had told us he thought we would have another little boy.  What a surprise to see a baby girl born the day after her Grandma's 56th birthday.  (eeks, I'll be 56 next spring, where did the time go?)  I think Dwayne and I have always anticipated her wedding in years to come.  Ever have a dream come true?  We did!  April's wedding was everything a parent could wish for. 
                              And to a great guy, what more could you want? 
                                                                    April and Mike
                                                                                                                                             
I have so many memories and pictures to post in the next few days.  I am grateful for the great day we shared and for my Momma being well enough to attend the wedding.  God does answer prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment