Monday, September 17, 2012

The Perfect Day:

                                                             Mr. & Mrs. Mike Holtmeyer
                                                                    September 8, 2012

April and Mike's wedding day turned out so beautiful.  April and I had both worried about the weather-too hot, thus much sweating......rainy, we didn't want that either...
Someone mentioned to me at the reception that I couldn't have asked for a better day.  I started to agree and then said, "well, I actually I guess I did ask for this type of weather, just now realized I got it."  lol  How many times do we ask God for something and not realize he gave us just what we asked for.  It hit me at that moment, I did ask for and received this gorgeous day.

I am so grateful for the wonderful day and the family and friends that shared this "perfect" day with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment