Friday, September 21, 2012

35th Anniversary:


If you know what we look like now at age 55 then you can obviously tell this picture was taken several years ago. I'm not even sure what year. Dwayne, April and I had went to Botanical Gardens in St. Louis and this is where that picture was taken. We celebrated 35 years of marriage on Monday, September 10th. I was off work that day so I fixed us a steak dinner that evening. Dwayne's Mom gave him her Blue Willow dishes one year for his birthday. He only allows us to use them on special occasions. I thought 35 years together should fit the bill. lol
Our kids also honored (and very much surprised) us with a cake at April and Mike's reception. When we get the pictures back, I will elaborate more on that special honor. I am grateful (most of the time.......... lol) for the thirty-five years of marriage we've celebrated. Dwayne is a very loving and caring person and a devoted dad to our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment