Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weekend Recap:

Saturday:
I spent the morning cleaning house and then took a nice long nap. I am finally feeling better after my fall down the basement stairs.
At Christmas, our neighbor had given us a gift certificate for Benton Square, so Saturday evening Dwayne and I went for supper. I'm a country hick I guess, but the evening meal is supper to me and dinner is at lunch. They had decorated for St. Pat's day and it looked very nice. They filled our water glasses with green water, even though it was only tinted green, I couldn't bring myself to drink it. I tried to take a picture of Dwayne with the green decorations but it didn't show up on the camera. Me and modern technology don't get along!! Understatement of the year!!
Sunday:
I went to church and Dwayne went over to help cook in the kitchen. We had a corned beef and cabbage dinner after church. We always have a good time visiting with everyone and especially the "Howard" girls.
Todd came over for the afternoon and supper. We had a nice visit with him.

I am grateful to have such a loving family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. Dang I missed corn beef and cabbage! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeppie!! lol
    I don't think I'm even going to fix it at home this year as you and I are the only ones that like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I am SHOCKED and disappointed!!! lol

    ReplyDelete