Thursday, March 17, 2011

2 for $20:


I treated Dwayne at Applebee's last and got the special of 2 for $20 with an appetizer. Didn't figure in price of drinks for the total spent, Dwayne may have to drink water next time! lol
I went out of my comfort zone of steak and tried the Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp. Usually when I order something different I don't care much for it, a very good choice this time.
Ran into some friends from Vienna while there. It was nice to see them and the new babies, very cute.

What has this world come to? Dwayne and I eating out on a week night? Guess we're going through some "mid-life crisis" or something!! lol

I am grateful that in these crazy times of earthquakes, tsunamis and other disasters, we have each other and the next phase of our life ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment