Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Weekend Update:

Friday:
I saw on Facebook advertisements for a new restaurant, Sydney's in Rolla.  I had been wanting to try it.  I didn't much care for it.  Dwayne ordered the Prime Rib and his was good.  I do have to say the french fries were very good.
Saturday:
Dwayne had a very unsuccessful day of working on tractors.  I cleaned around the house and cleaned my cabinets.  They certainly need it.
Dad came down to visit.  Quiet evening.
Sunday, Mother's Day:
Instead of cooking, I ordered pizzas from Penelope's in Rolla.  Dwayne went to pick them up.  The kids and Dad came down.  We had a good time visiting on the front porch.
April, Chad and Todd (and ME!!)
April and Iva.  Love this picture
April, Iva, Dad & Me.


Iva & Me.
Iva, Me and Cash. 
Cash loves to line up his trucks.

 After the kids left, we went and visited Aunt Jessie and Uncle Warren Licklider.  Got caught up on all the family news and had a good visit.
On the way home, we stopped by Todd and Michelle's camper.  Carl and Melba (Michelle's parents) were there also.  Always good visiting with them.
 Todd and Michelle are selling their place and going to live on their new land in the camper while they build.  They put their house on the market seven days ago and already have a contract on it.
They've been doing some work on the camper and it's looking real nice.
Monday:
On my way home from work, my nephew, Wayne called and invited us to a fish fry. We had fish, potatoes and fish tacos.  They were really good and it was nice not to cook.  We had a good time visiting.

I am most grateful for my kids on Mother's Day.  They made me feel very special.  Family is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment