Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekend Update:

Friday:
We didn't do anything as Dwayne was sick with a cold.
Saturday:
I went to St. Elizabeth to meet April for a shopping trip to Lake of the Ozarks.  We had a great day shopping.  I can spend on the kids but I find I just won't buy for myself.
We ate lunch at a Mexican Restaurant across from the Outlet Mall.  Very good.
Flauta
We then went at picked up the kids at Mike's Mom, Laverne's house.
We had to go through all our goodies.  I found Cash and Iva cute outfits.
Cash came home with me for the night.  I had to stop in Vienna on the way home.  Cash was sleeping so soundly, I hated to wake him up.  But when he found out Bug Juice was in the store, he woke right up. Grandpa was blading the road so Cash got a tractor ride.  We then had to go see Chad..
Cash gets to "drive" Grandpa's truck on Chad's road. You can't tell in the picture but he's grinning real big.  He gets such a kick out of driving.
Chad loves Chad's go cart.  But it doesn't run, so Chad has to push him.  About to wear Uncle Chad out.
 Todd and Michelle were home on our way down to Chad's but weren't on our way out so we didn't get to see them. We came home and then they had to go four wheeling.  This little boy enjoys it so much.
We watched cartoons the rest of the night.
Sunday:
Grandpa and Cash had to go to Vienna to get gas for the tractor.  This always includes Bug Juice and chips.  They played outside for awhile and went on a four wheeler ride.  I stayed in to fix supper for the kids.  I made a caramel apple pie for dessert.  Michelle said it was her new favorite.  Dad also comes down for supper when I have the kids over.  We tried sitting on the front porch but the pollen was so bad all of us was having allergy problems.  My porches are yellow from all the pollen.  We've washed them off twice but it comes right back.
Iva and Cash playing.  He's so good with her.  She is a sassy little thing and sometimes doesn't play nice.  But we sure do love her.

I am grateful for the great weather and the times we all get together.




No comments:

Post a Comment