Friday, April 21, 2017

60th Celebration:

I've had quite the two weeks of celebrating my birthday.  The kids had a surprise birthday for me last week.
My friends, Susan and Bobbi, took me out to lunch at Checos (our local Mexican Restaurant) on Tuesday.  Very good food and company.  Susan bought me a beautiful yellow rose.  Yellow is my favorite.  I don't know if it's because yellow roses were my Grandma's favorite and I loved my Grandma alot.  My middle name, Rebecca, is after Grandma.
Wednesday, I worked at Something Special Florist.  I love working there.  They also had lunch and gave me three perfect red roses in a vase.
Wednesday night, we ate at Maid-Rite's.
Last night, Katie, Judy, Nathan, MacKensie and me all went out to watch our great niece's musical play, Seussical.  All the performers were very good.  Savannah didn't get to sing by herself, but her facial expressions for each scene were priceless.  We went out for ice cream afterwards.
Savannah is on the left.

I am grateful to have so many people in my life to help celebrate my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment