Friday, September 2, 2016

Weekend Recap:

Friday:
Dwayne had his stress test today.  Still not feeling well but we did go out to eat at Arby's.
Saturday:
A distant relative of Dad's, Bill Feeler, was having a surprise 90th Birthday Party.  I took Dad
and we had a good time.  There was alot of people we didn't know so Dad was kind of
disappointed.
Saturday evening we drove down to Steelville where Todd and Michelle were camping at Garrison's Campground. We had a good barbecue and lots of visiting.  Michelle's parents were there so it was nice to visit with them.
Sunday:
I totally overslept (haven't done that in a long time) and missed church.  Decided my living room needed a good cleaning and with that comes moving the furniture around.  I always feel better after a room gets a good deep cleaning.  Now I should do other rooms...........
Dwayne went to Vichy to fix the baler but soon came home.  He was too worn out.
He did go back to the doctor yesterday.  He still has bronchitis and a sinus infection.  He coughs so much, I've been sleeping on the couch.  I'm so ready to have my (our) bed back.  And to Dwayne feeling better.

I am grateful for the life I've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment