Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Labor Day Weekend:

Friday:
We ate at Sput's.  Ran into several good friends, good to visit with them.
Saturday:
I picked Dad up and we went to the parade in Vienna.  Chad had his buggy in the parade.  They told him he won first place in his division and would get a blue ribbon and a trophy.  He didn't get either.  It didn't bother Chad but the little boy riding with him was very disappointed.
Parade 2016

We met Joe and Judy and sat with them.  Liz and Nathan rode home with us.  I had to go to Rolla to get groceries.  First, we ate at Maid-Rites then went to Penneys.  I was trying to find a blouse to wear to Tyler's wedding later in the day.  No luck.  I liked having the kids with me while buying groceries.  They lifted the heavy stuff and kept me quite entertained.  I had forgotten how adverturesom and fun it could be to have teenagers with you.  They even carried all the groceries in.
We watched TV until time to get ready for the wedding.  We went by and picked Dad up to ride with us.
Andrea and Tyler
Their cute little boy, Liam.

My niece, Kayla and her family, Mariah, Brighton and Anthony

Reception
It was a beautiful wedding.  Liam and the little flower girl were so cute.
We had a nice time at the reception.  The food was delicious.  I can't remember the name of the caterer but they did a great job and everything was presented nicely.
Dwayne and I kept busy going outside with Cash to keep him entertained.  He's a busy little boy.  Dwayne helped out with Iva while April ate.  She's such an adorable little girl.
Dad went home with Judy and Joe and Tony came and picked up Lizzy and Nathan.
Sunday:
Went to church and then to visit Dad.  Cleaned around the house some and then went to Rolla to pick up sandwiches.  Dwayne was asleep when I left for church and still asleep when I got home.  Checked on him and he said he was just worn out and was going to sleep the rest of the day.  He's having a hard time bouncing back after having pneumonia.
Monday:
Dwayne went and hauled the hay in.  I pretty much did nothing but watch TV all day.  Fixed a homemade pizza for supper.

I am grateful for our county and hard workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment