Thursday, July 28, 2016

Weekend Update:

Friday and Saturday, nothing much going on.
Sunday:
St. Elizabeth picnic was today.  I went to church and then we went over to the picnic.  Lots of good food and activities.  It was too hot to stay and look at everything.  April's shift to work started at 3:30 til closing so Dwayne and I went to stay with the kids while she worked.  Cash had to go for a walk with grandpa so I got some sweet time with Iva.  Actually, (Finally) Cash is starting to like his Grandma a little more.  He sits on my lap quite a bit and of course I play hide n seek with him or whatever he chooses.  Iva is starting to get curly hair.  April's was very curly.  Not sure if April likes her curly hair or not but I do.  Brings back memories.  When April was little she didn't think boys should have quirls as she said it.  She was always telling Chad he needed to get rid of his quirls.

I am grateful for these times in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment