Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Wednesday Visit:

April and the kids came down last Wednesday for a visit.  April took Cash to the movies so Iva and I had the afternoon to ourselves.  
Notice her shirt says Perfect.  My dad is quite the character.  He has always said there were two perfect people, God and him.  When April came along, she was added to the list of perfect.  I'm not sure what the rest of the grandkids thought of this...  Well, now Iva is added to the  list.  There is now three perfect people, Dad, April and Iva.  I found this shirt and I thought it was perfect.  Dad always says this in a joking manner but he's also serious.  Just part of the character he is.

Little Miss Perfect

Love these weekly visits and April stays until Dwayne gets home, so he gets to see them, too.

I'm grateful for our visits together.

No comments:

Post a Comment