Thursday, July 21, 2016

Party Weekend:

Friday:
Long work day.  When I got  home Dwayne was asleep on the couch.  His knee has been hurting him alot so he went to the doctor that day.  I think the pain and the muscle relaxers wore him out.
Saturday:
Dwayne just sat in his chair all day with his knee propped up watching TV.  Which he needs the extra rest anyway as he works so hard and drives back and forth to St. Louis every day.
I took a trip to the dreaded WalMart.  Came home and fixed my covered dishes to take that evening.  My oldest niece, Tammy married a good friend. David Hayes.  David has been around our family for years as he's my nephew, Wayne's best friend.  Tammy and David had never met until my Mom's funeral.  This is the second wedding in our family that they met at Mom's funeral.  It's like she gave her blessing.
David and Tammy had gotten married the week before and the celebration was at their house Saturday night.  We had a great time.  Saw many people we hadn't seen in years and some of our extended family.  I didn't get any pictures.
Sunday:
I went to church, then home to make covered dishes for MacKensie's Graduation Party at Lion's Club Park.  The menu was Mexican and there was alot of good food there.
Not sure what Katie and Judy were talking about.  Looks serious.

Dwayne, Dad and Paul

Acting goofy.
Essence, Nathan, Lizzy, MacKensie and Judy

Lizzy

Despite the heat, we had a good time celebrating Kensie's graduation.

I am grateful for these times with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment