Friday, March 25, 2016

Days with Cash:

I love my time with Cash.  And to be honest, I like it that Pa isn't at home when I watch him when the babysitter is sick.  Dwayne just can't leave Cash alone even if I'm holding him.  I know he loves Cash, but give me a break!  lol
Cash coloring in one of his Momma's old Barbie books.

I usually take April to Columbia every other week for her visit with the doctor for being high risk.  This week, her babysitter was in the hospital.  With all the driving April was going to have to do, I didn't want her to also have to drive to Vienna.  I went over and watched him at her house. We went for a walk in the morning and it seemed cousin Elaina's riding toys looked pretty appealing.  Randy was home and said he could ride them.  Up and down the sidewalk he went.
We spent the day playing, coloring and hiding in the closets.  Such fun.  Our late afternoon trip outside consisted of riding his tricycle and picking flowers.  I had one very unhappy boy when we went in this time.
Cash doesn't say his ABC's out loud but he can identify each letter.  He has a ABC puzzle and no matter what order he puts in a letter, he knows what it is.  I love to hear his say X.
We're hoping his babysitter, Susie or also known to her kids as Su Su gets to feeling better and out of the hospital.

I am so grateful to be a grandma.  All I ever dreamed of doing was being a Momma and a Grandma.  Looks like my dreams are fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment