Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Weekend Update:

Friday:
Dwayne had to work late so I went on in to see Mom at the nursing home.  These visits are getting harder each time.  Brought sandwiches home for Dwayne.  Dad was there and spent the night.
Saturday:
I had to work until noon.  Worked around the house some but mostly just relaxed.  Dwayne and I cooked lobster for supper.  Our first time for lobster at home.  We did pretty good.  Watched TV and went to bed early.
Sunday:
Super tired so I didn't go to church.  (I know it's not a good excuse but that's what I did).
We ate lunch at the salebarn and then on over to St. Elizabeth for Cash's birthday party.
I've got tons of pictures to share.
                                                           Opening presents:
Grill from Uncle Todd

Weed-eater from Pa and N-Ma

         Cash and Elaina watching Chad put together scooter            

Scooter from Uncle Chad



Worn out after a long day
Celebrating again after everyone went home.

A happy birthday boy.

I am grateful for these days and especially the celebration of Cash's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment