Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Weekly Visit:

 
Our baby wasn't quite as happy on this visit.  He's cutting teeth and they seem to be giving him a hard time.  He still got in him and Grandpa's hugging.  Dwayne holds him and Cash buries his face in Dwayne's chest, then Dwayne shakes him and makes kind of a growling noise and Cash does the same thing.  It's really funny and a habit Cash looks forward to.  As soon as Dwayne holds him, Cash makes the growling sound and they start all over again.
I thought maybe he would be a Grandma's boy this time but no such luck.  I watched him for a couple days and overnight the week before and he cried for me all the time, even when Dwayne held him.
Made me feel special.  lol  As soon as Mommy came in the door, I was beef jerky!!  The little turkey.
We have so much fun going to visit each week.  The drive doesn't even seem that far anymore.
 
I am grateful for this precious baby in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment