Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Weekend Update:

Friday:
End of a long work week.  We don't do much on Friday's as Dwayne has been working overtime and is always worn out.  He works so hard.
Saturday:
Did my usual morning chores around the house and then headed to Rolla.  Went to Wal-Marts-do I need to say anymore??????  I then went to the Dollar Shop.  Wish I would have thought of that earlier as my Dawn Dishwashing Soap was 2.64 at Wal-Mart and only 1.00 at Dollar Shop.  I'll have to try to remember that next time.
In the afternoon, I went to St. James Park for my nephew, Cody's step-sons 6th Birthday Part.  I got there a little early and helped them set up.  I was in charge of blowing up balloons and tying them together.  The guys had a hard time getting them unwound to tie them up.
Hayden swinging at the Pinata.
A lot of kids
Grandpa David and Cody trying to tie the balloons up.

Sunday:
I didn't go to church.  Dwayne has been working six days a week and I decided to spend the day with him.  We went out for breakfast at Denny's and then to Wal-Mart to get potting soil.  When we go home, Dwayne set out my azalea plant I got from Wayne's funeral.  I also had a nice stone the Workman kids (Brandy, Bubba, Kacie and Jason Kampeter) got us that we put by it.  It's my memorial section of the yard for Wayne.
Dwayne pretty much watched TV all day.  I stained the bottom cabinets in the kitchen and then read a book.  You read that right-a whole book!!  It was too good to put down.
Overall, we had a nice weekend.
 
I am grateful for my husband and the hard work he puts in.


No comments:

Post a Comment