Monday, July 21, 2014

Wayne Edward Feeler, Sr.

July 5th, 2014

It is with great sorrow to say my brother, Wayne Feeler, Sr. drowned in a farm pond today

   --------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

I have so many emotions I want to express in the next few days.  Some good memories but I also need to deal with "the day", as I was there during the search and rescue.  Hard times, but God does
give you the strength to get through.

I am most grateful for this big, strong, handsome brother of mine.  (That's what I always called him when I was little and wanted him to do something for me.  lol  And that is exactly what I called him just a month ago when I needed him to go to the hospital with me for a thallium stress test.  We talked a long time that day and he said, "Why, sugar, I love you, I'd do anything for you!!"  That's my brother!!)

1 comment:

  1. Sure have thought a lot about you and your family these last couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete