Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Baby Visit:


We went to April and Mike's last night to see baby Cash.  We took Mom and Dad with us.  They were very excited to see another great grandchild.  Cash wasn't feeling well so he was a little cranky.  He had a difficult birth and I think he was feeling the after effects.  I hope he doesn't stay fussy for them.
He is such a cute little baby, delicate features, tons of hair-do I sound like I'm bragging?  I most definitely am!!  I've waited for years to become a grandmother.  I only wished we lived closer.  I know it could be a lot worse but it could also be a lot better.  I'll go with the flow and be happy.

I am very happy and grateful for this new addition to our family.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to see little mister last night....they will all settle down and get to know each other and he'll be a happy little guy.....You are going to have so much fun with this little fellow! I, too, am sorry he isn't closer.....like you said, it could be worse. I count my blessings every day that mine are so close....You will be keeping that road hot!!

    ReplyDelete