Thursday, January 24, 2013

Liam Paul:

Liam Paul Birdsong

April and I met at the Junction of 133 and 42 to drive on over to Crocker to visit Tyler, Andrea and newest little member of the family, little Liam.
Liam was born on New Year's Eve and we hadn't seen him yet.  Unusual for this aunt and cousin but work, distance, and flu season seemed to get in the way before now.
We had a great visit with Ty and Andrea and of course, Liam.  We took turns with him but I won out on rocking him and giving him his bottle.
If any of you have been around our family much, we sometimes break out into hysterical laughter.
My sister Judy I think comes in a close second with Mom but I am right behind her.  Kate's laughter is pretty spontaneous also, but she seems to contain it better than the rest of us.
We were discussing MacKensie trying out for the school play and Andrea asked Tyler if she got the part.  I had just started to take a drink of my soda when Tyler replies, yeah, she's playing the part of a dead person.
Oh, my goodness!!  It hit me so hard and funny I couldn't quit laughing and was trying not to spew soda everywhere.  Didn't work, I couldn't swallow for laughing and soda went everywhere.  Andrea also was taking a drink of soda and the same thing (much less hysterical than our family, but we will get her there in the future lol).  We both had to run to the kitchen to get a towel to dry off and clean our chair messes up.  I guess it was just the moment and Tyler's quiet dead pan voice of saying, "Yeah, she's playing a dead person".  I will have to check with MacKensie on the part and see if she gets to be alive any........  Needless to say, we will be going to the play.

I am so grateful for all of my family and especially Tyler's new baby.  Ty spent alot of time at our house when he was growing up and  he holds a special place in my heart.
Thank you God for all the good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment