Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cafe' Korea:


What a great place I have to work.  Sheila, Liz and I were able to drive over to the Fort Leonard Wood area to eat at a great restaurant.  The food was good and we had a good time visiting over lunch.
Our Rural Electric papers features a restaurant in MO each month and does a feature page on their business.  We are always talking about going to try one out and we finally had the opportunity.  If you like Asian type food, this is the place for you.  Everything is made there and not shipped in like a chair restaurant.

One of Black Gold's salesmen lives in Texas and knew we were going to a Korean Restaurant. I told him it was in St. Roberts but being from a different state didn't know where that was in relation to Vienna.  I told him the Fort Leonard Wood area.  He goes, "That's weird, I had a buddy I went to college with years ago in KS from Ft. Wood.  Him and a few of the others' mothers would come up and cook all this great food for us and one of the guy's Mom said when they retired they would like to open up a Korean Cafe in Ft. Wood.  I told him I had the article and I could scan to send to him.  He goes the guy's last name was Moore.  I went to get the article and the names of the owner's was also Moore.  I don't know yet if it's the same people or a mere coincidence.  I'll have to find our tomorrow when Brian gets to where he can see the scanned article.  Liz had the waitress ask the own if she knew Brian xxxxxx.  She didn't but I'm sure a whole group of college boys eating you can't remember all their names but they certainly remember good food.

Besides the food, Liz and I found an idea even we might be able to make for Christmas presents this year.  We found our own "Pinterest" for the day.  lol

I am grateful for my job and work family.

No comments:

Post a Comment