Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend:

Saturday:
I slept late Saturday which I love to do but for some reason been waking up early for the past couple months.  I spent the day doing odd cleaning jobs around the house and basically just being lazy.
Dwayne had a lot of errands to do with moving a tractor, feeding cows, etc.

Lizzy came over and spent the afternoon with me.  We watched Teen Mom 2, not that I haven't seen it already....... but she is good company and we like to watch it together.
I made a huge pot of vegetable soup for supper with grilled cheese.  Not sure how much Lizzy ate as her mouth seemed to be talking all through supper.  Imagine, Lizzy talking?  You've got to be kidding!!  She does talk alot, though.

Dwayne got the Christmas decorations down and Lizzy set up the skating rink and village in the bay window.  Not sure what happened to me and Dwayne, we didn't get much accomplished.

Sunday:
After church, I ran into Rolla to do my grocery shopping.  When I got home, Chad, Todd and Dustin were there.  I heated the soup up and made grilled cheese once again. Hard to believe it was the 2nd of December and we ate lunch on the front porch.  It was so nice out yesterday.

Dwayne and the boys left for the Emge Place and I spent the afternoon setting Christmas decorations out.  Dwayne set the tree up and put the lights on when he got home.  That was the extent of it.  Hopefully, we will finish up tonight.  So different than when the kids were home.  It was so exciting, everyone doing something at once but we got it all done in one afternoon.   I so miss those days.

After a relaxing evening of watching a Christmas movie, we went to be by 9:30.

I am grateful for family and that I live close to them so we can have visitors (nieces/nephews) just drop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment