Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Little Miss Julia:

Julia Kleffner
 
Saturday, April and I went to visit Beth and baby Julia, actually just Julia....... lol
Beth and Doug had just built a new house and go to move in the same week Julia came home from the hospital.  I was so excited for them.
Little Julia only weighed 1 lb. 11 oz. when she was born.  Difficult birth for Momma and quite a scary time waiting to see how their baby was going to be.  Miracles happen.  Julia is almost five pounds now and so far all testing has came back good.
Since I was the oldest aka Grandmotherly, lol, I got to hold Julia first and Momma trusted me to give her a bottle and to rock for awhile.  I relentlessly handed her over to April to hold.
Beth gave us a tour of the house and the beautiful view of the creek bottom out their back windows was breathtaking.  I love our house and would never move, but I do get a little envious of the views some people have.  Maybe I could just talk Dwayne into picking up and moving our house to the top of the hill..........  In my dreams!  Or Dwayne's nightmares!!!!!!  lol
We stayed for awhile and had a wonderful visit.
We then drove the side roads to get back on the highway.  A HUGE buck ran across the road in front of us.  Man, wouldn't the guys be envious if April and I had shot that one!
We went to downtown Waynesville on a scenic drive.  It's neat to see different town squares and all the shops.
We ate at Miller's Grill, not our first choice.  I wanted to eat at Aussie Jack's but since there was police tape all around the door and porch, uh we decided something must have happened.  I meant to check the news later to see what but I never thought of it again until now.
We did some shopping at Lowes, Maurices and finished off at good old Wal-Mart's.  I enjoy trying out different Wal-Mart's, everything is always set up just a little bit different.
We had a great day and enjoyed the weather.
 
I am so grateful for Beth, Doug and baby Julia's good outcome.  And I am grateful for a daughter who still wants to run around with her Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment