Thursday, November 29, 2012

Chad:

That's my boy!!
 
Love my oldest, that's for sure.  But he has been having a difficult time lately.  Can't find a job with this economy, getting behind on bills, etc.  It worries me to no end.  But at the end of the day, I think that all that is really important is he is alive and well.  It's not that he doesn't try, he does and sometimes he just doesn't make the best choices and honestly, life has dealt him a few curves along the way.  If something is going to happen, it will be Chaddy.  (like a horse falling head over and landing on top of him, breaking his collar bone, shoulder-but luckily did not break his neck.  The accident he was in last Spring that very easily could have left him for dead.  If you saw the truck you would know God was with him in that accident and spared his life.)
I wish to reach out to each of you to pray for Chad.  He had a really good interview yesterday for a promising job, but there were seven more interviews just yesterday, not considering the rest of the week.  He would be so good at this job and it is doing what he loves.
 
My Chad has the biggest heart.  He reaches out to everyone.  He has opened his home to more than one person that didn't have anywhere to stay.  One person had a little boy that Chad has came to love as his own.  He still sees Desmon at least once a week and sometimes Des spends the weekend there.
Just yesterday when all the buzz was about what you would do if you won the lottery.  Chad said, "The first thing I would buy is a truck for Todd."  A truck for his brother?  That's the first think you thought of?  Man, is that unselfish or what?!  I am so proud of Chad and his love for people.
 
Please pray for my Chaddo to see better days to come in the future.  Thank you.
 
I am grateful for our firstborn son God has blessed us with.
Love you, Chaddy Boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment