Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy 55!!

                                                                                 Susan

My friend, Susan turned 55 today.  I'm from April to November older than her.
We get to be the same age half the year, although I get there first.

We've been friends since we married best friends.  We've been there for each other
through the good times and bad.  If I need her, she would be there in a heartbeat.
(As you can see above at April's Wedding Shower doing the games.  Susan hates
being the center of attention and getting up in front of people, but she did it!!)

We've raised our kids together, built our houses together and now semi-enjoying
our older years.  lol

I am grateful to have known Susan and having her as my friend.  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment