Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mushrooms:

Lonely, pitiful little mushroom:
This poor little mushroom sat on the window sill for a few days this year before Dwayne found a good mess for us to eat. I think the poor little thing was starting to turn into a petrified mushroom. I finally threw it away after a week. lol
Luckily, he found more later in the week so we could enjoy. Dwayne is the mushroom fryer in our house. He does such a better job than me I am glad he takes over. He has for the past several years. He says he has a system and can't "multi task" while frying, which is a habit I tend to do and then get side tracked. He is very meticulous in his method as you can see below.






Usually he fries up a mess when April is at the house but last week her schedule and ours didn't fit in the right days. To her disappointment, he saved her a bag of cleaned, washed, and uncooked mushrooms to take home with her when she stopped by Friday.

I am grateful for Spring and the friend mushrooms that go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment