Thursday, April 12, 2012

Momma:


I haven't posted this week. Just can't get my mind to put on paper my feelings.
My heart is heavy this week with thoughts of my Mom. Mom's health has gone down hill quite abit the past year. I know I'm not the only one who's ever experienced this, but it's hard. Much harder than I ever thought.
Momma fell at Dollar General in Rolla yesterday and then again when she got home. Nothing serious, just falls. She fell during the night and Dad had to call Judy to come help as he couldn't get Mom up by himself. Judy took Mom to the hospital this morning for x-rays and nothing is broke. But she fell again going up the steps when they got home. Mom's okay, I'm not! lol
Just life, but I can't seem to keep the thoughts crowding my mind of the what if's. What if she can't get around much, what if, what if, ........

Sorry for the bleak post today. I need (oh, how selfish that sounds!!) we need prayers of comfort.

I am so grateful for my Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment