Thursday, April 5, 2012

Laughter:

I've heard laughter is the best medicine. If so, I should be well for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!
April and I were making some decorations last night for the wedding reception. I do not remember what even set me off but I started laughing hysterically. This type of laughter runs in my family, especially my Mom and sister, Judy. We laugh until we start weezing, crying, our belly hurts, almost wet our pants and then the whole process starts over again. I don't think April has ever seen me this bad off on laughing. Dwayne could hear us (me) from upstairs and had to check on what was going on. No suprise to him, he's seen me have laughing fits throughout our year together.
If decorating brings this much laughter, then I look forward to more evening of it. April, uh maybe not, I think she thought I was nuttier than a fruitcake!! lol

I am grateful for my family's sense of humor passed down from my Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment