Friday, October 8, 2010

October 4th:

October 4th is a popular day in my family.
First off, my daughter was due October 4th, but being the prompt person she is, she arrived two weeks early on September 19th.
My lovely daughter:
My great niece, Ashlyne was born on October 4th, 1996. She was the first great-granddaughter/niece in the family. And we all spoiled her!! We kept Ashlyne quite a bit during her first year (and beyond) and became quite attached to her. She was a high maintenance baby(and still is, lol). Ashlyne feels more like a granddaughter to me than great niece. She is a special young lady in our life. Here is to a great and happy year of being 14.
Ashlyne Paige Rowe:
Ashlyne was born on Jamie Jo's birthday. Jamie is my ex-niece-in-law. (Is there a term for that?) Anyway, I am so blessed to have had Jamie in our life. She is a beautiful person, on the inside and outside. We were quite close when she was in the family and always enjoyed our time together. She is the mother of my great-nieces, Kara and Tess. We still keep in close contact.
Kara, Tess and Jamie:

And now to the grand finale...........
My good friend's daughter, Carrie, gave birth to a baby girl on no other but October 4th, my due date with April. Susan has joked that Carrie is actually my daughter as she loves to read (as do I, and Susan hates to read), became a school teacher (that is what I had wanted to be), has two little boys and then gets a girl the third time, and that little girl was not due for two more weeks, early just like April was. I am so happy for Carrie and Ryan, their children will bring them much joy.
Ellie Michelle Stark:

Proud Stark Family:
Ryan, Carrie, Avery, Evan and Ellie:



I wonder what next October 4th will bring..............

No comments:

Post a Comment