Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Missing in Action:

I took a few days off work last week. Since I canceled our internet service at home, I've not had a chance to blog until now.
Wednesday, April met me at La Pasoda for lunch. We love eating there and hadn't been in awhile. I went to Wal-Marts and then home to take a nap. What is three days off to rest without resting?
Thursday and Friday I did some spring cleaning. I still took time out to rest and read a book. Overall, it was nice to be off work and go at my own pace.
Work was very busy yesterday getting caught up on what came in on the three days I was gone. I have not blogged about Todd's birthday yet and now I need to another birthday to the list as my nephew, Tyler turned twenty on the 25th. Hopefully, I will have time tomorrow to dedicate to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment