Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend:

Friday:
I stopped by Donalie Storms on the way home Friday. For those of you who live around Vienna, you will remember she was a teacher at Maries R-1. Donalie is dying of cancer. A few weeks ago I had stopped by to visit Donalie. She asked about Todd and Tommy Pickering. What a memorable pair of students! LOL Her Mom told me Donalie had her fair share of escapades in school, also. Donalie's Mom has been staying with her since last Spring. It's bittersweet memories they've made over the summer. We need to remember Donalie, Andy, their son and daughter and the rest of their family in our prayers.
Saturday:
I went to Rolla and ate lunch with Chad and we did some Christmas shopping. It has been years since I've gone to eat with just the two of us. I enjoyed spending quality time with Chad. Saturday night we went to some friends house for a Christmas Party. We actually stayed out until 1:30 a.m. We had a good time.
Sunday:
Mom fixed Sunday dinner and I played hooky on my Sunday evening meal.
Overall, it was just a great weekend relaxing and visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment