Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Movie Night:

Occasionally, my sister Kate will rent a movie and bring it down for us to watch. Last night, she rented "It's All About Steve" with Sandra Bullock. Talk about a nerdy person, Sandra Bullock played the part to a tee. I like to watch Sandra Bullock's movies and she usually plays a funny part. I think it will be hard to watch her play such a serious role in her new movie, "Blind Side", but I'm sure she will do a great job as she is a very talented actress. I think I even have Dwayne talked into go to the theater to watch it instead of waiting for it to come out on DVR.
I fixed enchiladas for supper and April supplied the dessert. Along with me, Dwayne and April were Kate, MacKensie and Zach. We had a good evening with family and I love that we all live close to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment