Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Recap:

Friday:
Dwayne was off to deer camp for the week and Mike was at his deer camp so April and I stayed home to watch a movie, The Ugly Truth. It was pretty good, not near as good as I thought it would be. I also watched Anna's little boy, Desmon for the night. We played with the little farm animals, feeding them hay, putting the "cows" back in when they knocked the fence down. He had two with horns he called his long horn steers and he had several he put in a pen as milk cows. I wondered how he knew they were milk cows, then he picked one up, turned it over and said yep this one has tits so it's a milk cow! Guess that answered my question. We had fun watching him and listening to all the cute sayings.
Saturday:
When Desmon woke up he said it's sunny out so we have to get up now. Chad came to pick him up and I made them chocolate chip pancakes, one of our favorites and most kids that come to visit. He didn't like the big cookies so Chad had to fix him a bowl of cereal. After they left I started getting ready to attend a baby shower and then to work at the Fall Supper at church. That didn't happen as I started throwing up.
Stayed home and felt sick all afternoon. Kate and MacKensie came down in the evening and we watched TV for awhile. An early night for me, went to bed as soon as they left.
Sunday:
April and I went to the lake shopping with Kate, Kensie and my niece, Tess Feeler. It poured down rain all day and we got soaked!! We did find some great buys, then ate at Vista Grande. Kate was going to fix supper for us when we got home but we were stuffed after eating Mexican. She jokingly told us she would give us a "rain check". Spent the rest of the evening watching TV and reading.
Overall, a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment