Friday, November 20, 2009

Sisters:


Katie, Connie, & Judy
Christmas 2007
Wow, what almost 12 years does to a person!! Wish I looked like that now!! Judy always says if you don't like your picture, wait a few years and look back on it and you'll think you looked good. LOL, so true!!
My sister Judy moved closer to home several years ago and our sisterly bond has grown since that time. I am happy to say that all three of us get along well together. Last night we had a "sister bonding time" along with April and MacKensie. Kate made soup for us and I provided the soda and popcorn for the movie, My Sister's Keeper. I usually cry at this type of movie but I didn't this time. It was a very touching story based on a true life experience. It's hard to imagine the pain they went through and what decisions each of us would face if we had to go through it ourselves.
We finished off the movie with dessert of Snickers Ice Cream Bars. April got us hooked on them. I'm not a Snickers candy bar person but I love the ice cream bars.
I love and cherish the times spent with my family.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE snicker ice cream bars!! They are very addicting!! :)

    ReplyDelete