Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Lennaman Reunion:

The 23rd of August, we hosted the Lennaman Reunion here at the house.  We first had it Meramac Springs when my mother-in-law was alive and then after she passed away we just drifted and didn't get together.  Around ten years ago, I decided to follow Dodie's (my mother-in-law) lead and start up the reunion again.  We started having the reunion at the lake.  It is so hot in August that about five years ago, Dwayne and I started having it at our house.  It is always the third Saturday of each month.
We had about fifty people attend.  Aunt Carol is the only living relative of Dodie's generation.  Aunt Carol was married to Dodie's brother, Lee Roy Lennaman.  We had a good time visiting.  Some of the IL relatives make it a weekend outing and camp out at Huzzah Valley.  They go floating on Friday and Sunday and make our reunion a lot of fun on Saturday.  I'm glad we're continuing this tradition as it keeps us all in touch.  It's funny how fast a year goes by.







 
 
I am grateful for the Lennaman Family and fond memories of Dodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment