Thursday, August 24, 2017

July Update:

Where did the month go?  We're such exciting people.  Dwayne and Todd both had sinus infections and headaches.  We had supper one Saturday night and after supper, Michelle went to their house to get her netty pots and oils.  Dwayne and Todd cleaned out their sinuses while Michelle and I watched.

 
Cash spent the night with us mid July and was so excited to ride the truck all weekend.  Unfortunetly, he came down with a fever.  He wasn't sick or had a cold, just running a temp.  Grandma got lots of cuddling and rocking in.  We had Sunday dinner the next day and Cash still wasn't up to normal.  April said he just laid around when he got hoe and went to bed early.   Monday, he was fine
Weekly Visit:
See that ornery little grin?


I so enjoy these weekly (or sometimes every other week) visits.  I hate it Dwayne can't go over.  He works in St. Louis and is just too tired to go.  We usually call him so Cash can talk to Pa.
 
I'm grateful for each day, the mundane and the exciting times.  I'm grateful for my life.

1 comment:

  1. Sure glad to see you posting again! I have missed them!

    ReplyDelete