Friday, November 4, 2016

Busy Week:


Tuesday:
Loading calves with Dwayne to sell.  We realized we didn't have a license plate on the trailer, so we made a mad dash to Vienna and back hoping not to get pulled over.  Whew, we made it!!
Liz and Nate came over for their card night.  They're growing up on me.
Wednesday:
I had the day off and my wonderful daughter-in-law, Michelle took me out to lunch.  We stayed at Checo's for almost three hours visiting.  A trip to MFA and then Dollar Store.  Naturally I had to buy something since I was there.  Overall great day!
Thursday:
Had two separate emails on part-time work.  Very exciting.  Hope something pans out.
Weekly Visit:


Cash is going thru a phase of not wanting his picture taken.
Probably the most I've ever held Iva at one time.  Usually, she wants her Momma.  Cash and I played our usual games and routines.  He never forgets week to week the routine we have down.

I am grateful for this week and especially for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment